Terms And Conditions
ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY
This is an important document and it explains the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the Payment gateway.
- Customer agrees and accepts the payment facility services to the Rosemary School of Excellence are provided by Axis Bank to carry out my payments on the account details provided by me.
- While the Institute will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the Institute is not liable for any error. Customer shall not hold the Institute responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by me / us if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
- Customer agrees that in case of any queries or disputes on Payment done the same will be informed and settled directly with the Institute.
- Customer agrees that the record of the instructions given and transactions with the Institute shall be conclusive proof and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
- Customer agrees that charges / convenience fees for the online payment services. The same can be subject to change from time to time without giving any notice.
- Customer agrees that if Fees paid twice for one transaction & if it qualifies for refund the same will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
- Customer agrees and accepts that convenience fees Amount will not be refunded/ reversed back, in case of any cancellation or refunds
- Customer agrees that fees once paid are non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelled. In case of any queries/clarifications Customer needs to contact Accounts department for further procedure. If Institute authorities agree for refund at their discretion, then refund will be made via same source within 10 to 15 working days after deducting cancellation charges & convenience fees if any
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the School RMSE is providing this website/Mobile App, its contents and its online payment facility on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Website or the information, content, events, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In addition, School does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website/ Mobile App is accurate, complete or current.
- In no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall School nor or any of its office bearers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this website or the information, content, events or products included in the site.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with School.
Transaction Fees clause
Transaction fees charged by bank time to time would be borne by cardholder for any payments.
Cancellation & refund Policy
Admission /Application fees once paid which are non-refundable for any reason .
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
We RMSE recognise that your personal privacy is a serious and important issue and we support the principle of protecting privacy on the internet within the context of current Indian law.
Contact us with address customer care contact to be displayed
ROSEMARY SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE
SR No. 808/2, Isaac Nagar, NGO NEW Colony, Behind Periakulam Pond, Perumalpuram Post, PIN - 627007, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India.
Phone : 99430 26317