- Child Friendly Environment
- Focus on digital learning
- Highly experienced and qualified staff with perfect blend of knowledge, quality, culture and patience.
- Aesthetically designed campus
- Stress free & Pollution free ambience
- Smart classes, Computer lab, Science lab, Math lab, Robotic Lab and Language lab.Learning through highly proven innovative educational tools
- Co Educational System
- Creates awareness among the students about the rich tradition & culture.
- Enables and provides every student an opportunity to participate in various National Level Exams or Competitions for their exposure to the greater competitive world.
- RO purified water facility
- Provides all the ultra modern facilities to enable the students to enhance their personality and make them ready to face the challenges of the competitive world.
ADMISSIONS GOING ON FOR 2020
PRE-KG TO 8TH
For Admissions Contact:
Principal, RMSE. 99430 26313.
- Safety & individual care
- After school activities to nurture all round development
- CCA activities to unearth the innate talents
- Club activities, Indoor, Outdoor Games facilities, Outdoor training programmes, adventure camps, etc. for students to generate confidence and dynamism.
- Spacious playground and well-equipped separate play area for kindergarten.
- Counselling & Orientation Programmes for students, parents and teachers
- PTA meetings on a regular basis
- Whole campus under CCTV surveillance.
- Well stocked spacious library with digital facilities
- Offers personalized guidance and counselling.
This is our story
Our Educational Society, Rozsa Mariah Educational Society established here in Palayamkottai in 2013 is an independent educational institution establishing schools for students from pre-kinder to senior-secondary that provides a fun, friendly and challenging environment for children from KG to 12th. Our parents and children are mainly from the local community in Tirunelveli.
We pride ourselves on providing a homely and nurturing environment - where your child will feel safe and happy and enjoy their first and continual best experience of school.