Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct is an unsigned agreement between The Parent and
Rosemary School of Excellence.
Your children spend only about 8 hours a day with us as per regular schedule.
Education is a continuous process. It cannot stop with the class room instruction alone. So parents are requested to take real interest in their ward's education. You must co-operate with teachers. Only a reasonable amount of home work will be given every day. Make the child sit down at regular hours, to do the homework. Supervise it and make sure he/she completes his/her assignment. Go through the diagnostic test papers carefully and understand the standard of the child's performance. If there is a problem, get the permission from the Principal, and then discuss it with the concerned teacher. Take care to develop the reading habit in your child as early as possible.
- To See that their children learn their lessons at home and devote at least an hour in the morning and two hours in the evening to study. Only with the full co-operation from parents, the school can help in the all round development of the child.
- Parents / Guardians are requested not to disturb the children or the teachers during class hours.
- Parents should check into the online day planner every day.
- Parents should see that their children are sent to school in neat full uniform with their hair properly cut and combed.
- Parents should encourage their child to participate in all school activities.
- Presence of the parents at the parent teacher's meeting is compulsory.
- Parents Should avoid planning social functions, outgoing and pilgrimages on school days.
- Parents should remit school fees without delay on dates prescribed.
- A progress report showing the academic performance will be sent after each test and examination. It must be signed by the parents and sent back without delay.
- Those who apply for T.C later than 31st January will have to pay the fee for one term as well as purchase books ,uniform ( if ordered ) and other stationeries.
- Rules are framed with an intension to maintain the decorum for the benefit of the students. Self - discipline, God fearing and good manners alone will support the child to be successful.
- Have a good communication and relation with children.
- Interact about daily events and council them if needed.
At Rose Mary Model School, we are glad and fortunate to have a very dedicated and supportive school community. At our school the staff, governors, parents and careers all recognize that the education of our children is a partnership between us. We expect our school community to respect our school ethos, keep our school tidy, set a good example of their own behavior both on school premises and when accompanying classes on school visits.
As a partnership we are all aware of the importance of good working relationships and all recognize the importance of these relationships to equip our children with the necessary skills for their education. For these reasons we will continue to welcome and encourage parents and careers to participate fully in the life of our school.
The purpose of this code of conduct is to provide the expectations around the conduct of all parents, careers and visitors connected to our school. We are committed to resolving difficulties in a constructive manner, through an open and positive dialogue. When issues arise or misconceptions take place, please contact your child's teacher or the Head teacher, who will be available to meet with you and go through the issue and hopefully resolve it. Where issues remain unresolved, please follow the school's complaints procedure through online especially in My class campus. Please feel free to post your suggestion.
Behavior that will not be tolerated:
- Disruptive behavior which interferes or threatens to interfere with any of the schools normal operation or activities anywhere on the school premises.
- Any inappropriate behavior on the school premises.
- Using loud or offensive language or displaying temper.
- Threatening in any way, a member of staff, visitor, fellow parent/career or child.
- Damaging or destroying school property.
- Sending abusive or threatening emails or text / voicemail / phone messages or other written communications (including social media) to anyone within the school community.
- The use of physical, verbal or written aggression towards another adult or child. This includes physical punishment of your own child on school premises.
- Approaching someone else's child in order to discuss or punish them because of the actions of this child towards their own child. (Such an approach to a child may be seen to be an assault on that child and may have legal consequences)
Should any of the above occur on school premises or in connection with school the school may feel it is necessary to take action by contacting the appropriate authorities or consider banning the offending adult from entering the school premises.
Thank you for abiding by this code in our school. Together we create a positive and uplifting environment not only for the children but also all who work and visit our school. The following misconducts may lead the school management to take disciplinary action against the students if they are found, Irregular attendance, Habitual lack of attention and application, lack of obedience, Bad manners, malpractices , Indulged too much in social network sites and bullying others through social networks.
What happens if someone ignores or breaks the code.
In the event of any parent/career or visitor of the school breaking, this code then proportionate actions will be taken.
Most of the people take part in online activities and social media. It's fun, interesting and keeps us connected.
'Think before you post' complaints. Let us join hands to bring our future leaders.